Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Wolfgang
Administrator

Re: The master is back!

Beitrag von Wolfgang » Di 29. Aug 2017, 15:59

Tolle Figuren mit sehr guter Bemalung!!!
Liebe Grüße, Wolle

Bild

Egbert

Beitrag von Egbert » Di 29. Aug 2017, 16:30

Was soll ich noch sagen...
Deine Figuren sind einfach eine Augenweide.
Die tolle Qualität durfte ich bei einem meiner letzten Dio's selbst erleben.
Eine sehr gelungene kleine Szene, mit den österreichischen Husaren, exzellent bemalt.
LG Egbert
Bild

Cryns

Beitrag von Cryns » Mi 30. Aug 2017, 09:31

Goede morgen Franznap,

Every time when I see pictures from the 'Franznap studio' I get this nice, good old feeling that brings back in memory the very first work of you I had ever seen. It was on the Hät website where you showed us a two-wheeled French canteen wagon, a paper made canvas cover on top and a sutler women with two civilians next to it if I remember it well. Already then I understood there was a huge gap between most people who add quantities of paint onto a miniature.... and you.
Last night I went through your Franznap website but could not find that image anymore. It might never have been there at all and I could not find it at that Hät site neither.

Your website is great: I started in the first year of your blog records (2011), and then up to more recent years, and underwent the journey, the technical, esthetic and commercial developments you went through yourself during those many years.

For those who are interested:
http://franznapminiatures.blogspot.nl/s ... -results=8

Now its about ten years since I had seen that canteen wagon and the result of your work is beyond expectations.
It is wonderful to see how big your love for the Napoleonic uniforms and the men's every day lives is.
Apart from nice details and lovely poses, I also feel the 'professional designer' in your work.
Like the atmosphere in your pictures: a remarkable use of focus and out of focus, creating a magical 19th century photographic impression. Even your blurred backgrounds are lively and well chosen. The dark brown down gradings around the figurines must have been done by digital tools. The last picture in the series above is het best example of that. A great composition of focus and blur.

Now I have technical questions to you but I don't know how you feel about treating them here in this forum.

Vorig jaar heb je me uitgenodigd voor een kopje goede espresso in je designstudio hier 'om de hoek' van waar ik zelf woon. Staat die uitnodiging nog altijd? Ik zou ook dolgraag je Franznapstudio bezoeken om je figuren en gietmallen te zien.

Groeten van Cryns

franznap

Beitrag von franznap » Mi 30. Aug 2017, 22:04

Hi Mr. Cryns, the cantiniere is visible in my FB page... https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011705925888
thank you a lot for your words.... my appreciation for your work is equal. And for the cappuccino the machine is already in pressure...

Salaberry

Beitrag von Salaberry » Fr 1. Sep 2017, 00:41

Hey!

I want an espresso too !

:D

Sala

Antworten