KAMAR Neuheiten, napoleonisch

Antworten
Andi
KAMAR Neuheiten, napoleonisch

Beitrag von Andi » Do 19. Nov 2020, 11:41

Hallo liebe Sammler, Bastler, Dioramenbauer und Maler.

Ich habe zwei neue Sets:
kamar-nap-010-200.jpg
kamar-nap-010-200.jpg (11.27 KiB) 1012 mal betrachtet
Belgische Karabiniers, Offizier und Trompeter, 1:72
kamar-nap-009-200.jpg
kamar-nap-009-200.jpg (9.35 KiB) 1012 mal betrachtet
Holländische Karabiniers, Offizier und Trompeter 1:72

Grüße,
Andi

KAMAR-Neuheiten

dirk
Re: KAMAR Neuheiten, napoleonisch

Beitrag von dirk » Mo 23. Nov 2020, 20:39

Nicht meine Epoche, trotzdem sind das zwei schöne Sets. Vorallem die Belgier gefallen mir.

stenfalk

Beitrag von stenfalk » Fr 27. Nov 2020, 22:12

Schöne Figuren, in der Tat!
dirk hat geschrieben:
Mo 23. Nov 2020, 20:39
Nicht meine Epoche, trotzdem sind das zwei schöne Sets. Vorallem die Belgier gefallen mir.
Jetzt bin ich aber gespannt - was ist denn Deine Epoche? :D
Beste Grüße,

Bild

www.stenfalk.de

dirk

Beitrag von dirk » Sa 28. Nov 2020, 12:13

...alles außer diese.

Als ich mit dem Hobby begonnen habe, haben mir zuviele Diskussionen stattgefunden, ob ein Knopf an der Uniform hier oder dort saß, bzw. ob die Farbe genauso war wie gemalt,...

Das hat mich etwas von dieser Epoche weggebracht. Obwohl diese ja auch recht interessant und farbenprächtig ist. ;)

Cryns

Beitrag von Cryns » Sa 5. Dez 2020, 11:30

stenfalk hat geschrieben:
Fr 27. Nov 2020, 22:12
was ist denn Deine Epoche?
dirk hat geschrieben:
Sa 28. Nov 2020, 12:13
Als ich mit dem Hobby begonnen habe, haben mir zuviele Diskussionen stattgefunden, ob ein Knopf an der Uniform hier oder dort saß, bzw. ob die Farbe genauso war wie gemalt,...
This is a very intersting conversation!
Dirk it seems like, at the start of your hobby, you found yourself right in the middle of Napoleonic experts and perfectionists.
Which can be very frustrating and depressing indeed.
Understanding everything about colors and details of a uniform is a basic element of our hobby. Especially when it comes to Naploleonic time.
But I agree that is far too much information at once when you are a newcomer.
Myself I started painting Napoleon figurines at age 10 with just two cans of paint: blue for French and red for British. Half of the paint ended up on my own hands, the other half on the Airfix plastics :lol:
In the 30 years that followed I slowly grew into it.
May I ask what age you were when you started figurine modelling and painting and what kind of children or old men gave you difficult critics?

But apart from all this:

DEAR ANDI: my compliments for your very nice Dutch and Belgian KAMAR cavalrymen.

And Dirk, imagine what happens when you are a sculptor or producer making his first Napoleonic figurines: you are proud of the result, you payed a lot for having all of them moulded and casted in hundreds or thousands... and then the uniform extremists come and shower your product with critics about details and buttons. That must be awful. :shock:

Frankzett

Beitrag von Frankzett » Di 8. Dez 2020, 16:31

Well I have no and I haven't had problems with "uniform extremists" . Some of these species have a real treasure of know how and I had a lot of benefits of them, when I make precise targeted questions. But may be I am such a particular guy too, because I like discussions about such details... :lol:

But I think it is a nuisance to endure tactless vocabulary - in all circumstances - indeed...

Greetings
Frank

Antworten